In this video, you will learn how to add subtitles to your Instagram video in your browser - without having to use an app!
How to subtitle your instagram video:
- Log in Type Studio.
- Upload your Video.
- Click on the button above the video to change the aspect ratio.
- Click on the "Subtitles" button in the top menu bar.
- Choose your subtitle style.
- Position the subtitles.
- Export your video, download it and upload it to instagram.
Get started 🚀
Upload your video
1. Click on the card with the "plus" 2. Choose the spoken language in your video 3. Click Upload video
Now we transcribe your video in the background. Depending on your Video length, this could take a few minutes. Please don't close the browser tab while we transcribe your video.
Edit the subtitles
When the transcription is finished, you can now edit the subtitles. To edit or correct a word, simply double click on it.
To edit your subtitles faster, just click on the arrows on your keyboard to jump word by word through your video.
To export your video, hit the export button in the top right corner. We will send you an email when your video is rendered and ready to download.