In this short guide, you will learn how to add an image to your video online. An image can be everything from an SVG Icon to a high quality PNG Logo The only thing you need is an internet connection.
How to add an image to your video:
- Log in Type Studio.
- Upload your Video.
- Highlight sentence or word you want to add an image to.
- Click on the "image icon" in the appearing context menu.
- Now a dialog opens up. Drag and drop your image there or choose it from your PC.
- The chosen image now appears directly on top of the video.
Get started 🚀
Upload your video
After the Sign Up, you will be on the project overview of Type Studio.
To upload your video, click on the card in the upper left corner, which is marked with a plus sign.
If you arent familiar with the uploading process and want to know more, click here.
Add an image via the transcript
To add an image to your video, you now have to highlight the sentence or section in your transcript to which you want to add an image to.
A quick instruction on how to add an image via the transcript:
- Highlight the part you want to add an image to your video.
- Click on the image icon in the context menu
- A dialog pops up where you can drop the image or choose it from your PC.
- To change the duration the image is visible, just drag and drop the marker to a different position in the transcript.
Possible image formats
You can upload PNG, SVG, JPG, JPEG and GIF (not animated) file formats.
After you add an image to your video you can now hit the export button in the top right corner and get your video on your own sharing page where you can download your video.
If you want to know more about how to share your video via Type Studio, click here.